AN EXPOSURE BY Photographic work, ceramic tiles and and a video tryptic by Peter Missotten and Peter van Til, in which they hack into the history of Art - from Fra Angelico till Delfts Blue's. This work will be available at the site Performingpictures.com
* AN EXPOSURE BY - new work by Peter van Til and Peter Missotten, in which they hack into the history of Art - from Fra Angelico till Delfts Blue's.
* UNPUNISHED - a dance project of Guilherme Miotto has been rehearsing at our studio's in Bierbeek from aug. 13 - 26. Premiere February 2, 2013 at Cadance. Peter Missotten does light and set design.
* THE NEW FACTORY: MY FAVOURITE PARASITE / ASGONE - video and set design for a a double bill dance project of Dansgroep Amsterdam by Michael Schumacher and Guilherme Miotto. Premiere February 1, 2013 at the Dansmakers Studio in Amsterdam
Read a review here.
* ASINGONE - a video installation was on display at the Mozartsommer 2012 in Schwetzingen and Nationaltheater Mannheim.
* 'Montezuma' was back on the repertoire: presentations on january 12 and 20, 2012 at the Nationaltheater Mannheim!
The Intruder (de Indringer), The Waste Land (WeerSlechtWeer) and ILLBEGONE are now available on DVD (subtitled in English) - get it by sending an email.
I'm working on the DVD of 'The Way of the Weed'. Also, the video registration of 'KEPLER' by Philip Glass is out on DVD. You can get it at Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com.
Created in 1994, it was the home of artists as Ann Quirynen, Anne Heyman, Peter Missotten, Wies Hermans, Kurt d’Haeseleer, Ief Spincemaille, Bram Smeyers, Klaas Verpoest, Bart Winant, Peter Vandemeulebroecke and many others.
From 2000 on, Peter Missotten is artistic director of de Filmfabriek. He works as a director and stage designer for performances and contemporary operas. He teaches Performance Arts at the Toneelacademie Maastricht.
This site gives an overview of our recent works, as well as a link to the legacy of over 15 years Filmfabriek.
Site updated on may 10, 2013.